AMD hat einen Hotfix für den Catalyst 9.12 veröffentlicht:
Hotfix that resolves the mouse being enlarged under Windows® 7, improves performance of OpenGL games, Provides CrossFireX™ support for Eyefinity & Provides support for OpenCL
- Performance drop is observed with a supported ATI CrossFireX™ configuration when using the thermal scope while playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- Performance drop during the opening cinematic of Resident Evil 5
- Wheelman freezes while loading the game menu and can’t play further
- The desktop mouse cursor becomes enlarged at random while using Windows 7
- Flashing in various OpenGL titles – City of Heroes, Enemy Territories: Quake Wars, Riddick
- Heaven benchmark (DirectX 9 mode) – Grass flickers and white boarders observed around the edges
- DTS-HD and Dolby True-HD not working properly with certain receivers while using HDMI connection on ATI Radeon™ HD 5000 Series
Highlights of the ATI Catalyst™ 9.12 Hotfix release include:
1. Support for the OpenCL™ GPU component of the ATI Stream SDK v2.0
§ The ATI Catalyst™ 9.12 Hotfix release provides full support for GPU acceleration of OpenCL when used in conjunction with the ATI Stream™ SDK v2.0.
This feature is supported on the following Products:
o ATI Radeon™ HD 5970 Series
o ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series
o ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series
o ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series
o AMD FireStream™ 9200 Series
For more information about ATI Stream™ Technology and OpenCL, please visit .
§ Supported operating systems: Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, Linux
2. Support for ATI CrossFireX™ on Eyefinity configurations
§ The ATI Catalyst™ 9.12 Hotfix release provides ATI CrossFireX™ support on Eyefinity configurations, allowing users to take advantage of their additional graphics cards for increased gaming performance when driving high resolution Eyefinity display groups.
3. Support for DisplayPort audio
§ The ATI Catalyst™ 9.12 Hotfix release adds support for DisplayPort audio for DisplayPort panels
Den Hotfix gibt es in der AMD Knowledge Base zum Download für Windows Vista/7 32/64bit, Windows XP und Linux.